Welcome to Stoa Speech and Debate
2016-2017 Membership Registration
***** NOW OPEN *****
SPEAKING BOLDLY, CHANGING THE WORLD FOR CHRIST
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in Stoa’s National Invitational Tournament of Champions (NITOC) – if invited
- Participation in any tournament requiring Stoa membership
- Upload of results from Stoa tournaments to Speechranks
- Qualification for optional liability insurance for clubs and tournaments
- Vote for Board members
- Vote for debate resolutions
- Vote for Wildcard speech events
- Vote on key organizational decisions
- Periodic news updates (StoaBytes) from the Stoa Board
- Access to LexisNexis® research database for only $40 per student per year (usually costs $3000 per year for a single user license.) Click here for details.
Stoa membership is required to compete at NITOC and Stoa tournaments using Stoa insurance.
Cost of Membership
- $55.00 for families with at least one student 12-18 years old competing at tournaments (regardless of the number of children).
- $30.00 for coaches/parents (without their own students) / alumni or families with junior students only (all students less than 12 years old on 1/1/16) – this status is sometimes necessary for junior tournament insurance purposes when all competitors must be Stoa members.
- Dues are not refundable or transferable
Prior to registration please read each of the following as you will be required to confirm that you have read and agree with each of these items:
- Stoa Statement of Faith
- Stoa Eligibility Guidelines
- Stoa Minor Modeling Release
- Stoa Email Permission
To register, please select Registration in the top menu bar.
Visit the StoaUSA website for more information about Stoa.
Follow us on Instagram:
Stay up-to-date on all things Stoa with the Stoa USA mobile app!
Powered by Conduit Mobile